Covid-19 has meant that we were unable to open our shop for the past number of months. Thankfully, we are now beginning to slowly reopen and are in a position to invite customers to our shop again.
- For the foreseeable future, we are implementing the following guidelines to allow us to re-open:
- We are inviting our customers to make an appointment if you plan on visiting our shop
- You can request an appointment for any time that suits you - it does not have to be within our usual business opening hours. We will do our best to fulfill all reasonable requests
- In order to facilitate social distancing guidelines, a maximum of 2 customers will be allowed in the shop at any one time. We request that these two people come from the same household
- We request that customers browse our catalog online as much as possible in advance of your visit.
- We will be steaming and isolating all items that have been handled by our customers in line with government guidelines
We are looking forward to seeing all our lovely customers soon!