Shipping & Returns
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
For all orders going anywhere on the island of Ireland, we aim to deliver on the next working day for all orders placed before 4pm. International delivery times vary, but generally take less than 5 working days.
You can check the status of your order in the “My Account” section.
Do you offer a track and trace facility?
Yes! When your order is dispatched it will be updated with your track and trace code so you can monitor your delivery.
Where do you deliver to?
We offer nationwide delivery in Ireland, and international delivery to the rest of the world. So pretty much everywhere!
How much does delivery cost?
Within Ireland it costs just €5.50. International delivery costs vary, but they are generally around the €12 mark. When you are placing an order you will be given a full breakdown of the delivery costs before your payment is processed.
What happens if I am not home when the courier calls?
You will be asked to provide a phone number along with your order, so if the postman calls when you are out they will attempt to make contact with you to arrange a more suitable time or alternative delivery address.
How do I return an item?
- Please email email@example.com with any queries related to your order.
- For data protection reasons we cannot handle any queries over the phone, we can only handle enquiries via the email address you used when purchasing.
- Please quote your order number when getting in touch with us.
- We are happy to take back any items you are not completely satisfied with and refund you the price you paid for the item, not including postage costs
- The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item
- Items must be returned within 14 days of you receiving the item
- Items must be returned to us with the original packaging (polythene bags) intact
- We cannot refund any goods which are covered in animal hair, smell of smoke or strong perfume or are marked by fake tan or make up